A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Not much ...


With my recent addiction too Facebook it has made me want to go through all my old yearbooks and reflex on the past. I am thinking about all my old friends that I haven't seen or talked too in years. I want too scan pics from old albums and yearbooks so I can "tag" friends.
I'm hoping to see a good number on the scale tomorrow, I have noticed that my pants are feeling a little looser and I will soon be needing to wear a belt again. Maybe I was just loosing inches for the past two weeks? I haven't even snuck a peak in this week, where I did last week and the week before. I have noticed that my NS meals seem to be going quicker this month then previous months. I think it's because it is easier to prepare them for the weekends at the track then too try and pre-cook meals!? I also don't really like the idea of certain food sitting in the cooler all weekend and just feel better eating a lunch bar rather then making tuna salad that needs to sit in the cooler all weekend!? We also don't have a microwave at the track either so I can't heat up a quick bowl of soup and the NS "just add water" meals seem to work good. I have also been eating more salad as my veggie serving, cause it is easier to pre-prepare.
So cross your fingers in the hopes that maybe tomorrow I will at least loose a 1/2 lb?!! ? I really want my 80lb bear!

1 comment:

Denise Potter said...

I have found the lunch bars a God send now that I'm working.
I only have 15 min brack on my week night shifts, so a bar is so much quicker. I will definitly have to order more my next round. Hang in there, your doing soooo great! Frankly I'm a little jelious. But I'll get there and I know that.
Good luck with your weigh in tomarrow. I'm rutten for your 1/2 pound.

Luv Ya!