A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Weigh in Wednesday

No change this week! Nothing lost, nothing gained! I suppose that's good news?! ;) I didn't expect any change anyway, with the past weigh in's being so big I actually thought I would be gaining this week? But even though there is no change on the scale I still feel like I've lost inches!? My pants that were once tight are now really loose and I think I may have to go shopping again soon for the next size smaller!!! Yeah!



Gotta go grocery shopping again tonight for 'staples', I think I may also stop in at Costco too see if their bedding plants look any better then last time!? I would go see Denise at Rona but she works at the store that's the furthest away and I'm not sure I have that much time tonight~! Plus the bedding plants at Costco are only $10 for the flat, we bought them last year and they did really good, and I'm sure the one's at Rona are going to cost more!?



Another busy day at work, which is really nice, the day goes by so fast! :)

4 comments:

Denise Potter said...

yup $10 a flat is a little cheaper then Rona. I am working tonight how ever if you feel like coming on down.

Luv ya.

Oh congrats on your nothing gained.

Fatinah said...

gotta love lossing inches!

Chris H said...

Woo hoo, somethings we don't see anything on the scales, but can feel it in the clothes, which is just as good for sure!

VegasGirl said...

Yay for the clothes being smaller!
Good luck with finding the right plants.