A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Spring has sprung !


Well I think it is official even if it did snow yesterday! At work I have a large window that I can look out of all day and watch all the activity outside. Well, yesterday we had three jack rabbits chasing each other or more like two males fighting over the female! The males were doing some karate moves, jumping in the air trying to get the other one but the female out smarted them and got away, until a forth rabbit spotted her and then it was on again! It was funny too watch, it's my entertainment at work! LOL I have also seen quite a few robins now more then last year! So I'm ready to feel the summer heat and get my shorts and tank tops on! ;)




Thanks to the help of Denise's hubby we were able to get a little money for the Ford that my hubby wrote off months ago! We sold the engine and transmission in it to Denise's hubbies friend and though that since he got the sale we will give him a portion of the money! It's only fair and I'm so glad that part of this truck is going to be gone! Now we just have to get rid of the rest of it! ;) Tomorrow is also Denise's birthday, I think she is going to be 29? Maybe 28 ? I'm not too sure - but I do know she is younger then me! :(




It's hard to believe that it is almost the end of May already! The months go by faster and faster the older I get! We are already making plans for the August long slow-pitch tourney in Edson! Last night I was playing with our scanner and uploaded a bunch of old photos onto Facebook, the site is fun and very addictive! I also got all my grocery shopping done last night, I was feeling lazy so instead of buying a head of broccoli and cauliflower I just bought one of those pre-made veggie trays so I didn't have to cut anything up! You should have seen the size of the strawberries they had too!! Ginormous! So I picked up two containers.

1 comment:

VegasGirl said...

I think the thing that screams to me that spring is here is all the beautiful flowers. That and the fact that I keep passing deer eating on the side of the road. hehe. Silly deer!