A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, May 14, 2007

- Holidays -

Holidays start today! I thought I would just give you a little humour while I sit at home and relax! ;) My weekend was good, full of racing, I am awfully tired today and am glad I'm on holiday's -- I'm not sure what I'm going to do on a regular week when I have to go back to work Monday?!?! I felt like I followed my "diet" quite well on the weekend but when I snuck a peak at the scale this morning it didn't look too good? Maybe I wasn't on top of getting my 8 glasses of water? Or maybe it was too much bread from the hot dogs and veggie burger? I think today I will make sure I get all my water in plus more, and I plan on taking the dog for an afternoon walk. Because yesterday was Mother's Day and we were not around we need to do our visiting today, and fix my mom's computer ... again! Hope you enjoy the humour for today! ;)





2 comments:

VegasGirl said...

hehe. Those comics made me giggle. Have fun on your holiday! =)

Denise Potter said...

relax and have fun on your holidays.