A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, May 18, 2007

TGIF

For all you worker's out there, Happy Friday! ;) It rained last night, I like when it rains during the night, it cools things off and waters all your plants! It still looks like it might rain more today and if it does then the Street Legal Races planned for tonight will be cancelled!


My girlfriend that was suppose to come over yesterday for a BBQ had a few complications and couldn't make it but instead Denise and her family came over for a quick visit. Their boy Evan sure is getting big and becoming quite the little man! It's neat to see all the changes from the last time we saw him. Hopefully my other girlfriend will be able to make it over today sometime!?


My holiday's are going good so far, too fast as usual but it's a nice break. I was looking at buying some annuals the other day cause I'm not sure when I will be able to have another weekend to plant flowers but they all looked ugly and not very unique?! I would like to get a few different flowers this year and get a few more perennials so I don't have to worry about buying new flowers every year. We are planning on going out for dinner with my mom and brother for a late mothers day dinner and I would also like to get a haircut before I go back to work. I can't wait to see my niece and nephew! :)

1 comment:

Denise Potter said...

Its crazy how much he's changing, and so quickly!

I put that pic on my blog, as well as some pics of the truck. Come for a visit.

Hopefully you and Mike can make it on sunday. I'm going to have my cha meat, so feel free to bring your "special" meal if you like. I've got whole wheat ham buns for you already.

Luv Ya!