A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wednesday weigh in

Week 38 = 175.4lbs !
(-2.2lbs)

I can't believe how close I am to getting my 80lb bear! I thought it would start to take me longer to loose the weight I want and it has slowed down to a point but I just thought it would be a lot harder? I think NS is just what I needed to kick start my metabolism? To loose over 2lbs so close to my goal seems unheard of? I think my slight gain from the weekend was because my water intake wasn't the best but now that I am at home I am trying to drink water like crazy and it seemed to help.

My holidays are going good so far, yesterday I cleaned my car (inside and out) so it's nice and pretty now! And on Monday we visited my MIL and Mom to give them their mother's day gift's. Today my plans are to do a little house cleaning, dusting and bathrooms, and I want to put a clear coat on the bench/ picnic table I got from my inlaws as an early birthday present.
Tomorrow my girlfriend and her man friend are coming over for a BBQ, she is expecting and I haven't seen her since she made the announcement and wasn't even showing yet. So I'm a little excited to see how much her tummy has grown and to meet her new friend! ;) I'm trying to take it easy on my holidays and not work too hard so I'm catching up on all my daily TV shows that I usually can't watch cause I'm at work. The weather is nice and I think it is suppose to rain on Saturday but I think we are due for a good rain shower. So until Saturday I am making sure to do a little gardening, although I believe it is a little early still to plant any flowers (the general Canadian rule is not to plant until after May long weekend) it has been known to snow even after having +20C weather. My tulips are due to bloom soon and I am hoping to take some pics of them.

Well I suppose that's all for today! ? I will try and post again this week, but no gaurentees! ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you didn't forget about the bbq tomorrow night! Now I don't have to call and remind you :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss Leanne. I think you gave me more than my Mothers Day gift - I've had one h*ll of a sore throat since you were here - thanks for sharing. Anyway since you're not on msn lately --- heads up, we might come for a visit this week but will phone first.

Anonymous said...

I think you mean to say "lose" rather than "loose"

Denise Potter said...

congrats on your loss, have fun with michelle and her new man, you'll have to tell me all about him!

Fatinah said...

wow - that is an awesome loss. I'm so very happy for you. Have a fun bbq!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just started nutrisystem and found your blog from your NS profile. Seeing all the people losing really is an ispiration. I'm into day 3 and a little disappointed that my loss is only 1.4 lbs. I feel like I should be losing more at this point since I'm completely sticking to the plan. Not giving up though, I refuse! Congratulations and good luck with reaching your goal! KLZ1976