A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tuesday...

I feel like I haven't had a single NS meal all week! Which has made me want to check the scale more then normal throughout the week, I am pleased to say that even though we have eaten out a lot this week and I have eaten more "on my own" meals and the scale has so far been nice to me - hopefully tomorrow it will still show a good number!? I feel like I do make better decisions when we go out for supper and I no longer worry about substituting steamed veggies for the fries that a meal usually comes with or asking for certain things to be removed from the meal, like cheese or gravy. Yesterday was my hubbies Grandma's 85th birthday so we went out for dinner again, I had the grilled chicken breast that was "smothered in cheese" but instead asked for no cheese and changed my side to veggies, I had to force myself to put the fork down when I started feeling full or else I would have eaten the whole thing! I have been trying to teach myself that I don't need to clean my plate and that it is ok to throw a little bit of food out, restaurant portions are way too big anyways!?


I posted the pic of our NS lunch late yesterday so if you never saw it the first time you should check it out! I actually like the picture - it's been a long time since I've had my picture taken and actually felt like it was a nice pic! You can really see my collarbones, something that has been in hiding for a long time! ;) I have another order on it's way, hopefully this will be my second last order! And my 70lb bear should be on board too!

You Are a Turkey Sandwich

Conservative and a bit shy, you tend to stick with what you know and trust.

You are very introverted, and you prefer to blend in whenever possible.

Though you may be hard to know well, anyone who does know you considers you a true friend.


Your best friend: The Ham Sandwich


Your mortal enemy: The Tuna Fish Sandwich

What Kind of Sandwich Are You?

I wonder if any of you are a Ham or Tuna sandwich!? HEHE Hopefully there aren't too many Tuna's ! ;)

5 comments:

Denise Potter said...

I'm a Ham!!! lol but you knew that.

The pic of the luch is nice.

Good luck tomarrow.

Luv ya!

Denise Potter said...

the ham sandwich is suposed to be quite and understated. I don't think thats me at all. The rest of it sounds good-check out my blog again to read more. lol

VegasGirl said...

*pouts* I'm a tuna sandwich! It was that question about the crust that got me, I'm sure of it! But if I don't like to eat the crust, why consume the extra calories?!?! LoL

Annieann77 said...

lol - That's funny... it's ok vegasgirl, I'll still read your blog! ;)

Chris H said...

I'm a grilled cheese sandwich, so not your mortal enemey, this is good! Have a great day chick.