A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, May 28, 2007

For the first time ever .... ;)


It was another busy weekend full of racing. Friday was pretty normal just a bunch of street legal racers hot lapping their car. Except for this crazy guy that was clearly off his meds! He came up to the tower to rent a helmet and almost lost it on us! I thought I was going to have to call security. He was all shaky and sweating like crazy even though it wasn't that hot out. I think he was angry cause we told him that in order to rent a helmet we needed $10 and his drivers license, but he was already in the staging lanes ready to race. Then he starts telling us how everyone keeps "picking on him", so we ask who is doing that? And he says "all the homosexuals and especially the females" !! I could not believe this guy just said that! I was thinking how does he know who is a homosexual? What and idiot!!! Then he starts slamming things down and saying how he just wants to race, he was nuts! Later on that night I guess he went to the liquor store and was walking around the facility with a case of beer and after the track manager told him to leave he called her a "fat b*tch" among other names and the RCMP were called!! It was quite exciting!



On Sat. for the first time ever I walked over 10,000 steps!! 10,198 to be exact!! I now have blisters on my feet so last night I took a nice hot bath and soaked them for a while. ;)



We are really busy at work today so I might have to cut this short! ;)

1 comment:

Denise Potter said...

OMG what a loonie toon! I think your right the guy was either on something or off something.

Crazy!