A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

StUfF :o

One more day till I start my holidays!! YA ! It will should be nice and relaxing, granted not as nice and relaxing as it would be if we were going to a place like this ....
but it should still be good. One of these years I would also like to go to Vegas and see the M&M store! I think it would be fun to drive down, stop in Arizona to see the Grand Canyon maybe make a stop at Disneyland on the way back up the coast!
Me and the hubby aren't really into gambling but he collects M&M candy dispensers and I think it would be really neat to go see all the stuff they have!?




On the M&M website you can see all the different dispensers and I think my hubby has almost all of them plus a few that aren't even on the website! He doesn't really like the green one "cause she's a slut" (according to the hubby) !? LOL


My mom msn'd me, she needs computer help ..... again! Thank God we just got her a basic "simple" computer! ? I can't imagine what she would do if she actually had important work programs on her computer !
I guess the free Norton subscription ran out or it said something about needing her to fix her "live update" !? So she tried to install Norton again on her computer, a pretty simple process if you ask me!? And now we have to go help her get her Norton back! She is all worried that these terrorists are going to put all these viruses on her computer and cause it to crash!
Some days she really drives me to drink and I don't usually drink much!! Like today ..... she is driving me nuts!! I pray everyday that I won't end up like her - which I'm sure every girl wishes but it's inevitable! Not that it is an entirely bad thing if I do end up like her cause I think I've turned out good so far and that's thanks to her!? But I just think it is something we say to ease our husbands worry that we could will be like them!? She is just like my Grandma (her mom), especially when she is mad - the things she says and the way she says it, if I wasn't looking at her I would swear my Grandma was in the room!! I'd be like "Hey, when did Grandma get here!?" LOL My MIL says that if she ends up like her mom that we can shoot her ..... well I hate to say it but she has already done a bunch of things that her mom does so she must have hid the gun cause seriously she is exactly pretty darn close to being just like her mother!
Oh - and I would just like to mention that this weekend is Mother's Day so you should be nice to your mothers! No matter how much they drive you nuts on occation !! ;)
Love Ya Mom and MIL ! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

For having nothing to say today, I'd say you said a mouthful. I swear I just saw a computer ninja racing across my screen-Oh sorry, it was just my e-mail notifier! Nice back tracking there dear daughter when you said you turned out good cause of me. LOL!! And don't fret, your daughter (when you have one and I'm getting tired of waiting BTW) will be saying the same things about you. Love ya too!

Denise Potter said...

lol that wasn't very anonymous Mrs Wright. lol

I totally want to go to Vegas again. Danna and I have talked so much about how a whole bunch of us should plan to go when we are like 40 (then the kids will be old enoph to stay with Grandparents or what ever) I think we should make a pact! The last one to turn 40 gets there B-day in the city of lights! It would be jumbo fun!!! For days even!!! lol.

Luv ya!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I was just checking your profile on NS and your progress is amazing.

I agree with you about the online calorie counters. I guess it's a worthwhile exercise to do once in a while, but holy crap is it annoying to sit there trying to make it display 1 teaspoon of mustard instead of the whole bottle.

Whatever you're doing is working! Glad to see you're doing so well. :)

Anonymous said...

P.S.: Is that spam in Portuguese above my comment?

Annieann77 said...

Yeah - i think it's spam!? ? I don't read whatever language it is .. it's outta here ... hehe