A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

~~ Wednesday Weigh in! ~~

Week 39 = 174.2lbs
(-1.2lbs)

Another big loss! At this point in my weight loss journey I consider any loss that is more then 1lb a big loss! If I have done my calculations right I believe that I have lost almost 31% of my old self! Not too shabby! ;) I only have another 14lbs to go before I'm at goal and it seems to be going by quite fast!? (knock on wood) It is hard for me to believe that I have been on NS for 9 months and that I have lost -77.6lbs! That is more then most 10 year old kids weigh!?

My last mini-challenge was suppose to be "Beat the Fat Kid - too loose 10lbs" but I think it should have been renamed cause Jordanna has been way too busy with other things in her life and isn't quite able to focus on weight loss right now! :) I need another mini-challenge (cause I like to see the ticker's move) and Denise has made a quite adventurous mini-challenge for herself that I don't think I would even come close to achieving! So maybe I will just mini-challenge myself !? I would like too cut what I have left too loose in half and try too achieve this by July long weekend, in lam ins terms this means that my next mini-challenge will be "Loose -7.1lbs by July 1st" I think this is achievable but still a challenge, I will have to loose 1.4lbs every week for the next 5 weeks in order to get this mini goal, which could be hard considering percentage wise I don't have as much too loose making it harder to loose!? If anyone else wants to join me in this challenge you are welcome to join me! ;)

I need to go grocery shopping tonight and pick up some "staples", we have another full weekend of racing this weekend so I need to organize my meals. I felt a little rushed last weekend at lunch time, it felt like we barely had enough time to get back to the trailer, let the dog out, and quickly cook up some hot dogs! I think this weekend I will just bring lunch bars with me and save the cooking for supper meals?! I also brought too many veggies last weekend and need to cut back on them but I was worried that I might be hungrier (is that a word?) and veggies are the best 'healthy' snack too grab when you have a case of the munchies! Maybe not the tastiest but if you are trying to loose weight it is better to reach for them then a cookie or some chips!?

5 comments:

Denise Potter said...

Congrats on another huge loss!
Your a superstar!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Leanne - and after sampling that yummy cheesecake too! ttyl

Fatinah said...

Way to go on such an awesome loss - you're such an inspiration!

Chris H said...

Good luck on the next mini-challenge, yes hungrier is a real word... not too sure on the spelling though! Have a great week.

Marathon Someday said...

Great work!!!!!!!! I can't belive how close you are to goal - you can do it!