A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, May 25, 2007

YAH for weekends!

I brought my nap sack full of food today to work, all my meals packed into one little bag! ;) After work I am headed straight to the race track to work out there for the street legal planned for tonight and then Sat and Sun are regular bracket races! Last night we figured out our hours for the month and made an invoice, I was happy, it looks like we will average about $1000 a month from working out there! I think it's worth it, I get to paid to watch the races and camp with my family! ;)




I also finally got a letter yesterday from a accident I was in, Jan. 2006, they made me an offer! $2000.00, It's not as much as I thought it would be but I never really expected to get anything until the insurance lady came over and started talking to us about it! So I think I'm willing to take whatever offer they will give just to end this claim! All this extra money will sure help us build an nest egg and pay off some of our previous bills! Now if only our lawyer would get his act together and settle the "shed" issue on our house, it's almost been 2yrs! I'm hoping that we will be able to side the garage this summer so that it matches the house but we believe that the previous home owner should have to pay for some of it cause they never got a RPR when she listed the house (which you're suppose to - to make sure everything is where it should be). Her lawyer is also responsible for it too and since he never held enough money to cover the cost of replacing the shed it looks like he will be the one that ends up paying the difference! Anyway, I have called the law society and now it is in their hands which also means that there is a formal complaint against our lawyer so if anyone else calls to report something about him, he could be in big trouble! :o




Your Love Song Is

Thankyou by Dido


"And I want to thank you for giving me. The best day of my life. Oh, just to be with you is having. The best day of my life."


It's all good, as long as you're in love.

What Love Song Are You?
I absolutely love Dido and this song!! It's so fitting! ;)

4 comments:

Denise Potter said...

Sounds like your in for a good weekend.

Extra money even if its 5 bucks is always nice.
$2000 is of course better.
Thats more then pays for the siding lol.

Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

your link doesn't work

Anonymous said...

tell Denise those trees with the white clumps of flowers are May Day trees

VegasGirl said...

Yay for getting money!! Especially unexpected money =D

My song was Yellow by Cold Play =)