A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wednesday weigh in ~~ !!



I am totally thrilled by my weigh in today!! I can not believe I managed to pull off such a big number!!!



For Week 33 I freakishly lost -3.8lbs!!


Bringing my grand total to -71.8lbs ~~ Amazing! That's all I can say! :) I suppose the big loss is a direct result of having such small losses the past few weeks? This week I earned my 70lb blue bear and only have two more bears to go!! I am however slightly upset and amazed that I lost more this week then I had for the entire last month!! Here are my stats ....



START=251.8lbs

Week 1-4=233.6lbs (-18.2lbs)

Week 5-8=223.4lbs (-10.2lbs)

Week 9-12=215.2lbs (-8.2lbs)

Week 13-16=208.0lbs (-7.2lbs)

Week 17-20=200.4lbs (-7.6lbs)

Week 21-24=193.6lbs (-6.8lbs)

Week 25-28=187.0lbs (-6.6lbs)

Week 29-32=183.8lbs (-3.2lbs) WTH??

Week 33 = 180.0lbs (-3.8lbs)


****Grand total*****=(-71.8lbs)




I have a pretty good feeling about this month, at least I feel that I'm off to a good start anyway!? I'm not too sure what I did different this week ~ I was sick for a few days but still tried to eat all my meals and I drank all my water just like every other week!? I missed my evening walk twice last week and ate two big Easter dinners !? I am trying to switch my coffee and tea to decaf (one more step for having a healthy pregnancy - whenever that happens)? And I have been getting awfully tried of carrot sticks and celery so I've been switching up my veggies a bit- more peppers (red,green and yellow), mushrooms and cauliflower?! I may have been a little bloated last week due to TOM? Other then that I haven't really changed much!? Either way I'm very happy with this weeks numbers and I'm hoping that I can keep it up! ;)


~~MY BEARS~~

10 - Pound (Female) Pound says congratulations on your initial weight loss.She's here to keep you motivated as you continue toward your goal weight


20 - Commitment Losing 20 lbs. proves you have the commitment you need to succeed, but a little inspiration from Commitment couldn't hurt



30 - Community Community Bear says take advantage of the support systems around you. Whether in a chat room or living room, don't be shy about your goals


40 - Determination You said you would do it and you did! That's 40 lbs. down and your very own Determination Bear to boot



50 - Encouragement Wow! Losing 50 lbs. is a great accomplishment. Encouragement Bear hopes you will help other people reach their weight loss goals


60 - Focus You set your mind to it and you stuck to your meal plan.Focus Bear wants to be the fuzzy little reminder that helps you lose more weight


70 - Willpower Just in case you need a little extra help.Willpower Bear is here to keep you on track until you reach your goal



Yesterday I was asked where I got the YVES "Mexican" veggie ground round
and I just wanted to let you know that I bought it at our local grocery store -- IGA or Sobey's. They have a wide selection of the Yves products and they are usually in the organic section of the grocery store. The mexican one was really good and It made a lot - one of their little packs are equal to 1 1/2lbs of ground beef! I have lots left over in the fridge, probably enough for two more meals! I'm excited to try more of there products - hopefully the other ones are just as good! :)

7 comments:

VegasGirl said...

Yay!!! Congrats on the weight loss!

I love those little bears that come in the mail. My b/f got his 10 pound bear in his last shipment and I was so excited for him. Hehe. I think they should move willpower bear up a little sooner in the line though, that's what we both seem to lack greatly.

Denise Potter said...

Great Job lady!!!!

You are an insparation!

Fatinah said...

First off - what an awesome loss. You must be so excited.

Second - thanks for the tip on where to get the Yves - I usually shop at Co-Op or Superstore. I can't wait to give it a try.

Chris H said...

You are bloody fantastic! I just love the bears too, wish I'd thought of that! Maybe it's not too late.... hmmmmm , would rather it was diamonds me thinks! In my dreams.

Robyn said...

Look at you go! That is fabulous! YAY FOR YOU...congratulations - and give yourself a huge pat on the back. You are kicking that fat to the curb!

WeightWatchnWoman said...

You are amazing!!! WTG on your weight loss journey. Very awesome and such an inspiration!!!!

Nuka said...

Congrats congrats!! You look awesome and I have been enjoying reading about your journey. Keep it coming! ;)