A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

10 things ....

10 Things I Don't miss ...



#1- -- Hearing a "fat" joke and secretly wondering if someone was trying to tell me something ?!






#2- -- Feeling like I'm the biggest person in the room.






#3- -- Chafing! Need I say more! ;)






#4- -- Feeling like I was always out of breath, even after the simplest chores.






#5- -- The extra button they put on plus size pants? WTH is that about?? Do people actually use the extra 'hidin' button? I know I never!!






#6- -- Not being able to shop off the rack! For the first time last weekend I bought a pair of shorts at Costco (without trying them on) only to realize when I got home that I should have bought a medium instead of the large that I picked up!! :)






#7- -- Not being able to see who I am when I look in a mirror.






#8- -- Walking into someones backyard only to discover that the only chairs they have to sit on are those flimsy little cheap plastic chairs that seem to break easily when weight is applied! I'd rather sit on the grass and risk having a bug crawl up my pant leg!




#9- -- Seeing people whispering and assume they are saying something terrible about me!



#10- -- Always hiding behind people and trying hard not to get noticed! I always used to say I was shy but really I think I would just rather not be noticed.


2 comments:

Denise Potter said...

i'm glad you don't have to feel that way any more.
Way to go girl!

Chris H said...

I totally relate to all those, I was that person too.... never ever want to go back to her. Keep on being so positive, it's great eh?