A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Meh ~~

So for most of us today is like a Friday cause hopefully if you're like me you get tomorrow off! I so need a long weekend right now - it's perfect timing! I need to stop at the grocery store on my way home tonight to pick up supplies to make my Cabbage Salad for tomorrow and tonight is our last night of bowling for the year!! YEAH ! Hopefully we will do better then last week but with both me and my hubby feeling a little sick I'm not sure if that will happen!?



I'm also hoping that I will do ok this weekend with all the family activities and meals! I honestly don't think I will be seeing any big numbers on my next weigh in either. With having this cold I sure don't have the energy to excercise and with the challenge of going to two Easter dinners I may endulge a bit more then I should!? But there's always the week after - right?

Make Your Own Glitter Words @ MySpaceGlitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ MySpaceGlitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ MySpaceGlitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ MySpaceGlitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ MySpaceGlitter.com! Make Your Own Glitter Words @ MySpaceGlitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ MySpaceGlitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ MySpaceGlitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ MySpaceGlitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ MySpaceGlitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ MySpaceGlitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ MySpaceGlitter.com! Make Your Own Glitter Words @ MySpaceGlitter.com!

5 comments:

VegasGirl said...

OMG! I love the easter bunny paint job. I want to do my walls like that!! *giggles*

Have a fun and safe weekend =)

Anonymous said...

Lucky duck...I don't know anyone that gets tomorrow off!

Unknown said...

Happy Easter to you, too!

Robyn said...

Hoooooly Crap girl...I just checked out your pictures - and you look FABULOUS!!!! What a huge difference...you must feel so great! How motivating and inspiring you are!

I hope you feel better - get lots of rest this weekend :)

*also, who's your fav on Amazing Race? I know hardly anyone else who watches that show...

Denise Potter said...

no one else watches amazing race!?!?

I love the choc bunny joke at the top, made me lol. lol.

luv you!