A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

This n' That.....


It has been snowing all day ..... it is amazing at how much has come down I would estimate at least 6 inches in the past 4 hours? The roads are apparently really bad and I'm dreading the drive home!
Today I wanted to share THIS blog that is totally unrelated to weight loss, NS or even getting healthy but it is an excellent blog that has won Bobby Griffin's bestest blog of the day on Nov.20/06. It is a very well written and I think highly interesting blog by a girl only 16 years old! I also wanted to share another blog THAT is also non-health/ diet related but also a fun blog to check out and has also won the bestest blog of the day title for Nov.22/06.
My show that I like to watch wasn't on last night, The Biggest Loser, maybe because the States are celebrating Thanksgiving ?? Apparently it is suppose to be on next week and there is only two more episodes so I'm curious to see who gets the title of The Biggest Loser!
Tonight is bowling night and hopefully I'll be able to get my average! I also need to "pre-bowl" for next week cause I have plans to go to this open house next Thursday night. So tonight I will be bowling 6 games! That should burn a few extra calories!

No comments: