A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday ......

So I was thinking ..... these Thursday thoughts are turning out to be quite the bore and I find that they just turn into a ramble about silly things that no one seems to care about really ?? So instead of Thursday thoughts I am going to do Thursday This n' That! What does that mean?? you might be asking yourself, well on Thursdays I will be able to post lots of different stuff now like maybe a little bit of THIS or a little bit of THAT Hopefully you enjoy this more then just a bunch of talk! lol

My food order has been shipped out but I'm almost certain that they left my 30lb bear out! The weight of the package is only 30.30lbs and that is exactly the same weight as before when they never sent 10lb! But my fingers are crossed and I guess if it's not in this order I will give them one more shipment before I complain or else I may end up with two of them again (like 10lb)!

We weighed the dog again yesterday!! Hubby said it's Wednesday Weigh in so we need to weigh her too! LOL She is down to 91lbs!! Which is super, last year at the vets she weighed 110lbs and the vet told us she would like to see her at 89lbs! She is a 10 year old Rottweiler and I thought the vet was crazy but it looks like we are right on track! We also weighed the cat, who alot of people say we should paint orange and she would look like Garfield!! lol And guess what ? She is down too! Last year she weighed 13lbs and yesterday she weighed in at 9lbs !! Now I just have to work on the "fatten the husband" evil plan! he he

1 comment:

Elaniom said...

I just wanted to shoot a quick "thank you" your way. You have been great and really supportive about all the garbage going on in my life right now. You are a blessing!! So...THANK YOU!!!