A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Weigh-in Wednesday!

I got home last night to find my NS shipment was there, one day early, which was good cause I had absolutely no breakfast left and had to eat the hubbies fiber cereal which wasn't very good! I tore into the box assuming that they had forgotten to put 30lb in the order, but guess what?? She was in there! So I went to put her on the window sill beside her sisters, he he, and realized that it looked like she had lost weight too? 10lb and 20lb were WAY bigger then 30lb, 10lbs tummy was stuffed full and 30lb had a really saggy stomach and wrinkled? I wonder if they do this on purpose? LOL


For week 13 i lost a total of -2lbs which is a grand total of -38.6lbs !! I am truly amazed and sometimes I catch myself thinking that I really haven't lost that much or if someone was to ask me how much I weighed I would say a higher number just cause I'm so used to saying it? I feel like I should be 230lbs not 213!! The lowest weight that I have been in the past 5 years is 212, once I pass this mark I think I will be truly ecstatic! I have also noticed that every month my weight loss has gone down which I suppose is normal, they say that the less you have to loose the harder it is to loose! Here are my numbers:




Start weight = 251.8lbs
week 1-4 = 233.6lbs (-18.2lbs)
week 5-8 = 223.4lbs (-10.2lbs)
week 9-12 = 215.2lbs (-8.2lbs)



My prediction for my 4th month would be -6lbs ! I hope I'm wrong on this number, I would really like to see at least another -8lbs but with Christmas and New Years coming up I think realistically I'll only loose 6lbs for this month?!



NS has FINALLY introduced some of it's "new & improved" foods, which unfortunately I have to wait another month to try. Some of the new foods look and sound really yummy and I am looking forward to trying them, it will be like a Christmas present to myself! AND by my next order I should have earned my 40lb bear! I'm so excited - I love my bears! he he

1 comment:

Elaniom said...

Congratulations!! I hope to eventually catch up with you someday!! Keep up the great work!!!