A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wednesday Weigh in!

Week 11- This week was pretty uneventful, I delayed my next auto shipment in hopes that I would be able to get some "new" and "improved" items on that order. But it seems like we are still waiting for these items to appear on the order sheet, I'm starting to think that it is all a myth just to keep us buying in hopes to try the new food? This week I lost -1.4lbs which is quite good considering last week I had such a big loss. I am almost half way to my goal and so far I have lost 13.7% of the old me!! I now have 3 bears under my belt and I'm working on getting my 40 pounder! Hopefully they remember to put my 30lb bear in my next order!

10 - Pound (Female) Pound says congratulations on your initial weight loss.She's here to keep you motivated as you continue toward your goal weight
20 - Commitment Losing 20 lbs. proves you have the commitment you need to succeed, but a little inspiration from Commitment couldn't hurt

30 - Community Community Bear says take advantage of the support systems around you. Wheather in a chat room or living room, don't be shy about your goals

No comments: