A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wednesday Weigh-in

I was almost certain that for this week, week 14, I wasn't going to see a big number on the scale and I thought that this would be the week that I had no loss or maybe even gain a few ounces?! My exercise program (walking) hasn't really been 100%, due to the sub-zero temperatures and when I do go for my walks I have been cutting them short. I also attended a banquet on the weekend and thought I might have over did it and had too much "bad" food but it looks like even with not staying 100% on the plan I was still able to loose -1.6lbs !! I can handle that!! AND it was just enough to get me my 40lb bear!! YEAH!! Now I can focus on getting my 50lb bear! I can't even imagine how I will feel after loosing 50lbs! I can definitely see and feel a difference in me now and I should probably post some pics so that everyone else can see the difference too. Maybe this weekend I will try and get our scanner to work?! I booked tomorrow off, I need to take my mom to the "doctors" ;) It will be nice to have a day off, sleep in for a little bit and then go pick my mom up. Tomorrow night I am also going to be skipping out on bowling, there is a open house that my MIL wants to go to and I volunteered to take her. It's about an hour drive from our house and on these icy roads could be interesting. The weather is supposed to get better for tomorrow and it's supposed to be -5C, hopefully the weather people are right and it will be fairly nice out?!
10 - Pound (Female) Pound says congratulations on your initial weight loss.She's here to keep you motivated as you continue toward your goal weight
20 - Commitment Losing 20 lbs. proves you have the commitment you need to succeed, but a little inspiration from Commitment couldn't hurt


30 - Community Community Bear says take advantage of the support systems around you. Whether in a chat room or living room, don't be shy about your goals

40 - Determination You said you would do it and you did! That's 40 lbs. down and your very own Determination Bear to boot

3 comments:

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Sorry about the deleted comment... I can't get the hang of these comments yet.

Anyway...

Congrats on your 1.6 pounds lost! That's awesome! :)

Elaniom said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you!! I am working toward my 30 lb bear right now, maybe I will catch up with you ;)