A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Another Monday!

So it is the beginning of another week .... blah! As you probably already know, it was a short weekend for me cause I had to work Sat. but it was actually a pretty good weekend. I had a candle party on Sun morning and then friends and family came over to watch the Grey cup (football) game. BC won of course ! lol I still have to clean my kitchen which is a complete disaster now but maybe by they time I get home my hubby will have it all cleaned up!? Yeah right keep dreaming hey? Sometimes he surprises me though and has the place cleaned and supper ready by the time I get home and the only thing he asks for in return is a back massage! I can handle that! We have a banquet to go to this Sat so I want to go buy some new pants for the event and maybe a new top. Hopefully I'll get some comments from the people there, we haven't seen them for a few months now so hopefully they will see a difference in me?




1 comment:

Elaniom said...

We are both feelin this Monday, huh!! Thanks on the advice about Soup! He seems much happier now!! I love the hangman game, too!!! Good luck shopping!!!