A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wednesday Weigh in!



Week 10 !! It seems so unreal that it is only week 10 and I'm down to 218.8lbs!! That is a grand total of -33lbs !! I did way beter on this weigh in than I imagined I would. We have been so busy getting everything ready for our Halloween scare and with the weather being so crummy I haven't been keeping up with my nightly walks or my water intake ?! So to say the least I am quite surprised by my 4lb loss this week! I unfortunately did not make my Halloween challenge but I came alot closer then I thought I would AND I earned my 30lb bear now!! Yippee !! I just love those little bears!



My next challenge is with NS member Jordanna, to see who can come the closest to loosing 18lbs by Christmas. My weigh in for that challenge is on Fridays but I think I will stick with my Wed. weigh in for now till we get closer to the deadline!

NS is suppost to be introducing "new" and "improved" foods this month and I have been checking there website everyday to try and get a sneak peak at the new foods but there is nothing posted yet! I've heard that there is going to be a new chocolate cake, a toaster strudle, fahita, and "salad toppers" are a few of the rumored items to come. I'm so excited to try the new products especially the fahita! yum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

33 lbs Leanne, that's FANTASTIC !!!! Keep up the good work, I know its not easy. When you talk about the new food items you sound like that Kristy from Jenny Craig ads! Can't wait to see your new 30 lb bear.

Jules said...

Hey Leanne, has Jordanna moved to a new blog? Her old one hasn't been updated in a month! I miss her funny poems!