A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Weigh in Wednesday



I can't help but feel slightly disappointed with my weigh in this week, maybe it's because TOM is coming, maybe it's a little bit of guilt for indulging too much? My shopping trip last night wasn't half as much fun as it was the last time I went!? Nothing seemed to fit right and I had to keep getting larger sizes!!!! :o And the sales people working at the store were no help at all so I had to keep getting re-dressed to go grab different sizes! I wish she would have asked me how I was doing and then I could have asked her to get me a larger size! I did end up finding some new clothes - dress pants with a very light brown pin strip in them, a dress shirt that is crushed suede and two new casual tops that will be good for cooler weather! ;) Never again will I go shopping when it is the week that TOM is coming! @$%&^@



So I should have know better then to sneak a peak at the scale earlier this week, it made my expectations for today too high! Not that my weigh in today was horrible, it's just that 3 days ago I weighed in at less then what I weighed in today so I feel like I got robbed those pounds? I can't think of anything I did differently from 3 days ago till today? Well - actually that is kinda a lie .... we did have tomato and bacon sandwiches for supper the other night and of course I only had one sandwich.... with a side of extra bacon! :o he he Well I'm sure you all want to know just how bad it was and what all my commotion is about -- honestly it's not bad... I still lost .... just not as much as I had hoped for!



Week 51 = 171.4lbs
(-0.6lbs)

See it's not that bad .... I still lost, and I am happy about it - I just should have never snuck that peak! And if you noticed, next week will be my one year anniversary!!! I can hardly believe it - it went by so fast! I feel like this is the longest journey I have ever been on and will be on for the rest of my life! I wish that I was like one of those girls that doesn't even have a clue on what a calorie is, they can eat what ever their little hearts desire and still be thin!? How do they do it!? And why did they get blessed with a high metabolism and not me!? Why do I have to watch my diet for the rest of my life?! I wonder if it's because I wasn't a very active kid? Maybe they were in tons of sports which trained their metabolism early?! I sure hope my kids don't have to watch their diet as much as me and are blessed with my hubbies metabolism! ;)

1 comment:

Denise Potter said...

You still had a loss.

I undrstand what its like to sneek a peak and be disapointed on weigh in day. I've done it too.

All we can do is keep plugging away at it with out letting it take over our lives.

Good luck ladie and hang in there!