A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, August 27, 2007

weekend review

The weekend turned out to be pretty good, Friday was the street legals at the track with a record breaking 207 cars! It was a very busy night and ended around 11:30pm. Saturday was the NAPD diesel truck "black-out" which was very stinky and smokey. After their race there was a junior rental that I decided to stick around and watch. I ended up staying a little longer then expected and felt a little bad cause my hubby had left hours before me. I had visions of him sitting at home alone waiting for me so I decided to leave around 11pm to go see him but when I got home there was a note saying that he decided to go out carousing so it was me that was left home alone to wait for him! :( Sunday was a regular race day but got rained out so we were home fairly early. There are no races on the long weekend (except Friday street legals) so everyone is going to Drayton Valley to race. I have never been to another race track besides ours so I think it would be neat to go watch but it would be even nicer if we had a car to race! I also was hoping to get some stuff done around the house so I doubt we will go?!


The weather has been horrible lately, feels like winter is coming fast!? Hopefully it will get nice again before the white stuff falls! ? I would like to have a nice Halloween this year. It was nice a few years ago when it didn't snow until Christmas - it would be nice if that happened again but I don't think it will!? Not too much else is new with me, no big plans this week except maybe clean the house a bit. We have been so busy lately that the house has been neglected and now you can write your name in the dust! Time to do some fall cleaning!

1 comment:

Denise Potter said...

Hey there!

Glad to see all is well. Let me know when your free for another visit.