A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Weigh in Wednesday


I feel good today, maybe I woke up on the right side of the bed for a change!? ;) Although I have been very tired lately and almost slept in this morning. I think it is the change in weather, it is starting to get darker earlier and the temperature in the evenings drops to sub-zero temps! Winter is coming and this year I will have to buy a winter jacket. Previous years I have been able to just wear a sweater because I had my own built in insulation, he he, but this year I don't have much insulation left! I would love to get a winter jacket that didn't make me look like a fluff ball with arms and legs! Of course I saw some really nice jackets at Costco last week but we went there the other night and they were all gone! Typical Costco .... if you see something you want there you have to buy it right away cause it might not be there when you go back!




This weeks weigh in was surprisingly really good!?


Week 53 =168.8lbs
(-2.2lbs)

I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning. I am back in the 16_'s where I would like to be. Not too much planned for this week, this weekend is a long weekend and I would like to get some stuff done around the house before my b-day party. I think we are going shopping tonight to buy a new shed so we can rip down the old one. I think we will also buy all the supplies needed to side the garage?! I plan on going out to St.Albert on Saturday, I need to go to my scrapbook suppliers house and pick up a prize I won and I also want to pick up more supplies to get me through the winter. I think the next album I am going to do is "our house" album. That's about all ... for now! ;)

2 comments:

Denise Potter said...

Wow thats a huge loss!

You rock girl!

Goal bear will be here before you know it.

Fatinah said...

wow - awesome loss!