A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A little busy lately ....


I am counting down the days until my boss returns, I have 4 more - including today! I can hardly wait till he gets back, I hate dispatching! I feel like I have to babysit them (the drivers) all the time and the one time I don't go in the back to check off what parts they brought back is the one time that parts are missing or get delivered to places that weren't billed for them! ? It's not like these drivers are new, they have been working with us since we opened our door two years ago, they should know how to do their job by now with me telling them! And to top things off the guy that is suppose to be the assistant manager has all of a sudden denied the position and claims that he is not the 'ass man' and that he merely just has a key to get into the building! ? Which leaves me doing all the paper work and cashing out! Yesterday was a super bad day - I was totally stressed by the time I had to go home! I am hoping that the missing parts from yesterday will turn up sometime today and I'm hoping that the guy that also answers the phone helps a little more. He is much to old to be working and I feel that he should be retired already. Everyday I have to tell him how to do his job, it's like he forgets from the day before - maybe the beginnings of altzimers!? Anyway - he should take more days off, it would be less stressful for me! I'm going to give my boss a hug when he gets back and if he expects me to do this next time I will definitely be needing a raise! :P



I'm going shopping tonight, we have a wedding this weekend out of town (close to the mountains), I'm expecting it to be cold so I need a warmer outfit then the one I wore to the wedding last month plus I just want new cloths! I'm not sure if I want a pant suit or dress, but whatever I decide to get tonight will also be my outfit for the track banquet in October. I'll have to see what's on sale!? I am also going to bring my rings with me to get sized, I miss my rings - especially my wedding band and can hardly wait to be able to wear them again! The track is finishing off the race that got rained out last week so I will be home alone tonight. :(


1 comment:

Denise Potter said...

I'm glad to hear your getting your rings sized. I know I missed mine when I was to fluffy to wear them. lol.

Good luck shopping tonight! Hope you find something great on sale.