A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Weigh in Wednesday


Week 50 = 172.0lbs
(+4lbs!!!!!)

I hate how it seems so hard to loose the weight but yet one "fun" weekend can set you back weeks of hard work! Although I am not entirely disappointed about this gain, it was all in fun - one weekend of fun. I will get back on track with my water and veggies and in no time will be back in the 16_'s. It just amazes me at how easy it would be to gain it all back, if you weren't watching the scale every week by the end of the month you could be almost 20lbs up at this rate! ? Which is exactly why I plan on weighing myself every week even on maintenance, at least for the first 6 months till I know I am on track.

There is a big race at the track tonight but I'm not going! I would have had to take this afternoon off work and probably tomorrow morning too and I was not about to do that! It is a big night race with 8 jet cars, the show probably won't be over till midnight and by the time you fight the crowd to get out of he parking lot it would be close to 1am by the time I got home! Another busy day today at work - I have stock orders to pick, returns to write up and the phone won't stop ringing! So I best be going ..... back to work! ;)

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Wow, you clever tart... wht a gain... I thnk I can do better! I think the best I've done in a week is about 6 pounds!!!! WAter usually, but isn't is awful to see that? Good luck this week!