A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, August 03, 2007

Fun Friday :)


Hubby left yesterday to go to the ball tournament so I was home alone! I decided to dye my hair since I was home alone! he he It turned out pretty good, I think!? I bought this kit at Shopper's that was on sale for $20, it was a streak kit. I was thinking of going blonde but of course I chickened out and bought the kit that was a little more what I'm used to. I had to do a complete dye job first, which came out as a mahogany color. Then I tried to do streaks but it was kinda hard to do them by myself, they turned out quite orange - more red then I thought they would be!? I was hoping they would be a little lighter but I think it looks OK. It took almost an hour to dye and streak my hair, hubby doesn't know that I did it so we will see how long it takes for him to notice tonight! ? ;)

After work today I have to go pick up my Dad from his job, go home and pick up the dog and all our stuff (clothes/ food), stop for dinner and then we will be on the highway headed to Edson! It should take us about two hours to get there, just in time to see the teams first game! I'm so looking forward to this weekend, it should be tons of fun and relaxing for me (since I'm not playing). I'm kinda dreading the drive on the highway, the roads always seem to be worse on long weekends, everyone is in such a hurry and drive like idiots! Hopefully since we are leaving so late we won't run into any moron drivers! ;)
Hope you have a great weekend! Here is a little bit of trivia for you....
Calories burnt from doing only 20 minutes of:


ACTIVITY CALORIES
Leisurely walk 80
Dancing 120
Cycling 160
Running 90
Aerobics 140
Weights 140
Cleaning 50
Driving 35
Swimming 100
Tennis 120
Rowing 200
Golf 45
Circuit Training 260
Skipping 100
Gardening 160
Skiing 130

You can also check out THIS website to see how many calories are burnt doing other activities! :)

1 comment:

Denise Potter said...

Gardening 160! Cool!

Have a fun weekend. See you on Thursday! BPs on Jasper, 7-7:30pm.