A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Another pic update

















Before and after ......
The human resources lady that used to work for us took pictures of everyone and put them on a board for all the stores to post. The new human resources lady just asked me if she could post it on Facebook (she started a group for our company) I said I wanted to see it first knowing that it was before my weight loss. Here is my before pic (taken about 1yr ago)- needless to say I told her no! I will post my own pic on the Facebook group! Can you see a difference~?

3 comments:

Chris H said...

There is a H...U...G...E difference mate. You look so happy!

Fatinah said...

That is such an incredible change! You look so healthy! And gorgeous, of course!

Denise Potter said...

Still you but better girl!