A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Weigh in Wednesday....



Week 47 = 171.0lbs
(+0.4lbs)

I feel like I am at the yo-yo part of my weight loss journey, one week I loose the next I gain?! Although I am quite happy with this teeny little gain considering I went to a Ukrainian wedding with perogies and cabbage rolls, I indulged in too much wine, went for dinner with our German friends and have been way too lazy to take the dog for her walks -- I would say that only gaining 0.4lbs is pretty darn good! ;) I feel that maybe my body is where it should be now and even though it would be really nice to see 16_lbs I am extremely comfortable in my size 8/9 (which I still find hard to believe) :O I am just not ready to stress about those last 10lbs, I think I will worry about them after I have kids. For now I am very happy to be at a much healthier weight!

We are back too racing this weekend, it sure was nice to have a weekend off. I am ready to go back but I think that after the last race I am no longer willing to do anyone favors. I am not going to work Hot August Night (which is on a Wed and goes all night), I am not going to work the next bike drag (that they really want me to work at), and I am not going to change a day I have already booked off just so the other tower worker can have it off! I am doing this job as a hobby job and it is suppose to be part time, it's not suppose to feel like a full time job (which I feel that it has become) and if they don't like it I sure would like to see them find someone else that would do the job!

Well that's about all .... happy hump day! ;)

No comments: