A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Friday! : )


For those of you that are superstitious (like me) .... it is Friday the 13th! :o I don't think I am that bad but I do notice when black cats cross my path or if there is a ladder on my path I will go around and not under, little things like that! And if anything bad did happen today I would blame it on being Friday the 13th~.
Last night I went out for coffee with an old friend that I reconnected with on Facebook. We went to elementary school together and then she moved away and I guess we just grew apart in junior high?! We both were trying to remember what happened and why we had stopped talking? I think the best part of the story is that I introduced her too her now present hubby (who she has been with since 1992ish - when I introduced them) and they now have two boys and seem to be living a pretty good life! Whoda thunk it!? LOL We had a really good talk, caught up on all the old friends we used to have and each other's family. Next step is to introduce the hubbies to each other, we were thinking of having a BBQ!? ;)
We have a wedding to go to tomorrow and it is suppose to be really hot! Hubby and I are planning on going shopping tonight for new outfits. He wants to get a pair of dress pants (which totally surprises me - usually he considers black jeans as dressing up) and I need a new dress/ outfit. I'm not sure what I want yet, I'm thinking of just getting a skirt and nice top but maybe something else will jump out at me!?
Not too much else new in my life, I'm so glad to have a weekend off! No race track at all - not even tonight! I am hoping that I can find time this weekend to scan more pics and post them on Facebook, OH and I want to take a pic of me all dressed up for the wedding and post it here. I am down 13lbs since the last pic and I think you can really see a difference now! :)

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Woo hooo for a 'free' weekend, and a wedding to go to...oooo I love dressing up now! Hope you have fun shopping for a new outfit, and I look forward to seeing the photos!

Denise Potter said...

have a great weekend off! Oh and have fun shopping too! lol

Fatinah said...

ooo, I can't wait to see the photo!