A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday tidbits ...

I'm so happy I work where I do, my boss has got to be the most easiest going guy around. Most people that work for this company are, they treat you like family, you are more then a number to them, and I like that. I say this because I was suppose to work this weekend but I gathered some nerve and asked my boss if I could have it off instead. I haven't worked a Sat in a really long time and I am probably due too work one. My boss has been super good at letting me go early on Fridays so I can work my "part time" job and very flexible with me working Saturday's. Now I don't need this Sat off since there are no race's this weekend but I was really hoping to go to the Farmer's Market in my home town. They have thee best farmer's market ever!! I bet there are over 150 booths set up, you can get anything from carrots too flowers and even homemade crafts! So I asked if I could have it off and he said yes!! YAH ! So this Sat I will be taking my mom's to the farmers market and then we will stop at a car show that my hubby is helping at. It should be an awesome weekend, especially now that I don't have to work!! ;)




I was mad yesterday .... I couldn't get on Facebook!! :o It's a good thing we were short staffed so I stayed fairly busy answering phones all day! Have no fear .... I already checked and it is back up running today! he he I'm so addicted, plus I was worried that all my info and stuff was floating around in web space for anyone to find!? LOL



I think I have decided that I am done trying to loose weight, I'm happy with where I'm at and I'm tired of always thinking about it. I have increased my food intake, not by much - I've added a fruit and dairy serving for the day, and I have a way bigger salad for supper then I used to. I know these are things that I shouldn't even consider as "add on's" because there is no way you are going to gain weight from eating a bigger salad and more fruit, but I still want to eat healthy. I guess we will see tomorrow just how the week went but I think I will change my goal weight too 170 and try too maintain that weight for now.

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Ya for a weekend off, the market sound cool. We have been warned not to use Facebook down here! Not sure why? Anyway, I am glad you are happy with your weight now, maintain, maintain, maintain!