A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Weigh in Wednesday!


Week 46= 170.6lbs
(-0.6lbs)

Not too shabby, I'm OK with this loss, I guess eating raw/ cold hot dogs for lunch and supper three days in a row wasn't too bad after all! ? :P I'm starting to feel that maybe I will see a 16_ # !? I think I am going to delay my NS order again, I bought a bunch of food off of Jordanna so my cupboards are one again full and I don't really need any more NS food yet. Plus if I delay my order a few weeks I may be able to get too goal and get all my bears!! YAH ! ;)


So the last time I was at Costco I picked up a book to read, now I'm not much of a reader and the last book I read was The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy, which by the way was an awesome book and I highly recommend it (even if your not pregnant - like me) ;) Anyway, so I saw they had all the Harry Potter books there and I have always heard good reviews about these books. But I have never read any of the books, I've just seen the movies, so I thought I would give them a try and I bought book one. I must say it is quite good, easy to read and follow. I'm excited to finish it and get the rest of the collection. I am also VERY excited to see the new Harry Potter movie that is coming out today! Anyone else excited to see the movie too!? :)

6 comments:

Denise Potter said...

I'm super excited to see the new harry potter!

and no it's not just about the name lol.

I'm looking forward to seeing your bears, congrates on making it this far.

Go all the way girl!!!!

Chris H said...

I may be old, but I love the Harry Potter boooks/movies!!! We fight over them so much in our house we end up having to buy at least 2 of every book!

Chris H said...

Darn forgot, good loss again mate!

Fatinah said...

I just got back from the movie. Although they had to leave lots out - it was such a big book - it was freakin AWESOME!!!!

I've read all the books and am actually just listening to them all again from downloads on iTunes. Good walking books!!

PS: congrats on the loss

Unknown said...

Last week I just lost 0.2 pounds, lol, but under 140 for two weeks in a row and I'm down 17 since starting my modified NS.

Unknown said...

Whoops....I mean I'm down 15. 17 is my goal, lol.