A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tidbits

Last night we went out for dinner with the hubbies family from Germany, they sure are really nice people. Their English is actually really good and made it easy for us to communicate with them. Of course I was full of questions, which apparently I had already asked at the wedding but I couldn't remember cause I had too much wine! ;) I would love to go to Germany and see how they live, I always kinda pictured it like England where the houses were right beside the sidewalk and no one had front yards but by the way it sounds their property is more like ours with yards and gardens!? After dinner we went back to my in laws for a visit and we went in the hot tub for a little while. They are leaving today but we made sure to get their e-mail address so we can send pics and letters, thank goodness for the Internet! :)




I will be totally surprised if I do well with tomorrows weigh in, with the wedding, having a few drinks and going to for dinners I don't expect to do very well but I feel like I am more in a maintaining my weight then loosing weight stride. I think I need to find the happy medium too maintain but not loose/ gain weight!? I think it will be a little tough to find that happy point, today I brought some extra food for lunch so we will see how tomorrows weigh in goes!?

No comments: