A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wednesday weigh in!



Week 48=169.8lbs
(-1.2lbs)

I am slightly surprised by this loss, I have increased my food intake and I am still loosing weight!? Not that I'm complaining, it sure did feel good to look at the scale and see 169!!! But I'm sure next week it will go back up again, I think I am at the point now that my weight will fluctuate every week. I am so hoping that I don't become a statistic and end up gaining weight back over the next few years! It seems like everyone I know or have heard of that has lost a significant amount of weight ends up gaining it all back within a few years (most times they gain more then they lost)! I really don't want to have to go through this again and again! Hopefully as long as I keep that train of thought I will stay on track!

I have my last order on it's way from NS, hopefully it has my last bears in it too! Even though I haven't technically reached the goal I set for myself almost a year ago, I am hoping that I was close enough that they would feel pity on me and still send my goal bear!? I will not be ordering anymore food through NS so after this last order I will be 100% on my own! I believe I have learned enough to keep me on track and I believe that this last order will last me a very long time! However I do like the convenience of NS and will probably miss the grab and go type food, I am hoping to find replacement items at the grocery store that will be equivalent. I will still do my weekly weigh in's for at least the first few month's on my own but I think eventually I will cut down on my weigh in's and only do it once a month!?

Well - I think that's all for today, Happy Hump Day!! ;)

3 comments:

Chris H said...

I am sure if you really really want to the weight will stay off, it is a lifelong struggle that we all go through. You can do it!

Denise Potter said...

I also beleive that's you've learned more then enoph to stay on track.

Congrates on your big loss, keep it up, or at least keep it the same. lol

Luv you girl, you look amazing!!!!

Fatinah said...

way to go on your loss.
that is really great.