A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Fun Friday !

Well, back to the race track tonight after having a week off! Last night I had to pack all our food and get everything organized, I had forgotten how much of a chore it is to get everything ready! :P I am hoping that everyone has relaxed a bit from the last race. I'm still a little bitter about how I think I was tricked into working the tower all weekend! But that's the way I am, I always hold grudges - I know it's petty little crap that I shouldn't waste time thinking about but I do!? The thing that pisses me off the most is the fact that they (the drag manager and other tower lady) kept acting like they had no idea that these were the rules but then seconds later would giggle and laugh about it - like they knew the whole time but jut didn't want to tell me!? Any who - they better not try and suck up today or it will just piss me off more! ;)




Here are some "healthy" snack ideas that I thought you might like!



**Jell-O Light Strawberry Gel =5 Calories Fat 0 g, Carb 0 g,Fibre 0 g, Protein 1 g
**2 Tbsp. Cheez Whiz Spread with1 medium celery stalk= 80 Calories Fat 6 g, Carb 5 g,Fibre 1 g, Protein 4 g
**1/2 cup Post Shreddies Cereal with 1/2 cup blueberries= 120 Calories Fat 0.5 g, Carb 29 g,Fibre 4 g, Protein 3 g
**1 Kraft Light Singles Slice with 1 medium apple, sliced= 130 Calories Fat 4 g, Carb 21 g,Fibre 3 g, Protein 4 g
**2 Tbsp. Hummus with 3 Stoned Wheat Thins Crackers= 140 Calories Fat 4.5 g, Carb 22 g,Fibre 2 g, Protein 3 g
**1/2 cup Post Selects Cranberry Almond Crunch Cereal with 1/4 cup fat-free yogourt= 140 Calories Fat 1.5 g, Carb 27 g,Fibre 1 g, Protein 5 g
**2 Tbsp. Kraft Calorie-Wise Ranch Dressing with 10 baby carrots=100 Calories Fat 4.5 g, Carb 15 g,Fibre 2 g, Protein 1 g

1 comment:

Denise Potter said...

congrats on the tinny winny gain dispite everything.

I'm glad to hear your comfertable where you are, you sure look fab!!!

Luv you girl! Good luck at the track and all it's drama tonight.