A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, July 27, 2007

TGIF

I'm so glad the weekend is finally here!! Although the week did seem to go by fast I still like weekends! ;) I'm so excited for tomorrow and the farmer's market, just in time too - I really need some fresh veggies for lunch and some fresh fruit would be nice too! I am going to put a cooler in the

back of my car with ice packs so that we don't feel rushed to get home, we can take our time, go for lunch and the car show. Today is one of our driver's last day, our best driver's last day! We always loose the good one's, she is quiting to go work at a "doggie daycare" !! How fun does that sound!? She takes her own dog to this place and they have nap time and snack time just like a normal day care but this one is for dogs!? She is going to get paid to play with puppies all day! I think that is awesome - something I think I would like to do!? So last night I went shopping to Costco and found some gifts for her (I had to go anyway so I volunteered to buy her something), they already have Christmas stuff out at Costco!!! :o I was hoping to find a basket of some sort but they didn't have anything so I just got a set of flower pots, a vase and a calendar pack with puppies on it. All that for only $30! We are also going to be having a BBQ today for her so I brought some FF hot dogs for myself while everyone else has burgers.




You Are Not a Cheapskate
When it comes to money, you're very fair.You're generous when you can be, and you never cheat anyone out of what they deserve.If you have the money, you enjoy splurging. But you never overspend.
Are You a Cheapskate?




4 comments:

Denise Potter said...

that sounds like the funnest job ever!!!

VegasGirl said...

yay! I'm not a cheapskate! hehe. even though, I kind of am in real life. Well, I don't know if you are *actually* a cheapskate when the truth is you're just broke. =D

Chris H said...

A doggy day care!!! What will they think of next??? I did that thingee, and I'm not a cheapskate either.... niiiiiice.

Marathon Someday said...

I haven't been here in awhile, but I'm glad I did. I was missing my dose of inspiration.:-)