A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Weigh in Wednesday


WEEK 45 = 171.2lbs
(-2.0lbs)


I am quite happy with this weeks weigh in, not only was I able to loose the 1.4lbs I gained last week but I also lost 0.6 more ounces! And those ounces add up! ;) I believe that Canada Day helped me loose my weight, I was home all day by myself and it was so nice out that I took the dog for her walk early and then after supper we walked to the field that the fireworks were going off at so by the end of the day I had logged 13,316 steps!! That's the most steps I have ever done!! I had more "aerobic" steps then I normally have for the entire day! I have also upped my water intake by what feels like a ton! I really enjoy Crystal Light and have been buying the ones too make pitchers of juice and usually drink one of those a day plus about a litre at work! My scale this morning said my bf% was 29.7%, which I think is still a little high considering my BMI is 26.8 but I have not been doing any type of muscle building activity and probably should have. I only have 11lbs to go till I'm at goal, I still can't believe that I am the weight I am or the size I am!? I know it sounds funny and you probably don't really believe me but I still have that "fat" mentality, I honestly can't see the change? I still look at the plus models in flyer's to see what looks nice and I still look for sales at Addition Elle!? I think I need to take pics again, I'm down another 12lbs since the last time I took pics so maybe it will make me see the difference?

My bears:

10 - Pound (Female) Pound says congratualtions on your initial weight loss.She's here to keep you motivated as you continue toward your goal weight


20 - Commitment Losing 20 lbs. proves you have the commitment you need to succeed, but a little inspiration from Commitment couldn't hurt

30 - Community Community Bear says take advantage of the support systems around you. Wheather in a chat room or living room, don't be shy about your goals


40 - Determination You said you would do it and you did! That's 40 lbs. down and your very own Determination Bear to boot

50 - Encouragement Wow! Losing 50 lbs. is a great accomplishment. Encouragement Bear hopes you will help other people reach their weight loss goals

60 - Focus You set your mind to it and you stuck to your meal plan.Focus Bear wants to be the fuzzy little reminder that helps you lose more weight

70 - Willpower Just in case you need a little extra help.Willpower Bear is here to keep you on track until you reach your goal


80 - Workout (Female) Workout Bear is always on the go. She's the perfect walking partner, even on the rainiest of days

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on this weeks loss, Leanne!! You may not see the difference but everyone else sure can - you look amazing!! But I guess I'm prejudiced.

Chris H said...

I would love to see some more progress pictures mate! You are doing soooo well!!!

Fatinah said...

Yay - great loss! Wooohoooo!!!!!

Denise Potter said...

i noticed your super model new look last night! You look amazing!!! I don't really know if the fat mantality ever realy goes away. Which is good because them we would all become major sluts! lol.
Have a good one ladie!