A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Weekend Review

The weekend was fairly busy and yet I feel like I got nothing done! ? The weekend started Friday after work with the Street Legals, it was a good night with racing that lasted till about 11:30pm. A new Corvette hit the wall which caused a delay- we had to stop and clean it up but then it started raining so we just gave up and called the race. After racing we went out to BP's with some of the staff and didn't get home till 2am.



Then on Saturday my hubby started working in the garage early with his buddy and I headed off to St.Albert. I stopped in at my SIL's to pick up a bowl she had of mine and had a quick visit, then off to my Dad's for another quick visit and to drop off my camera for him to take on his trip. Then off to my scrapbook ladies house to pick up my prize and to purchase supplies for my winter projects. I spent a little more then I had expected but at least I shouldn't have to buy anything for a while! ? I was hoping to stop at the Farmers Market and make a few more visiting stops on my way but I started to feel like crap so I headed home. When I got home I started cleaning and got all my chores done before supper! The hubbies friend was still over and the were still working on his car so we had them (him and his girlfriend) over for supper and I decided to open a bottle of wine. I am now thinking that I should have left the wine alone! Another couple came over for a visit and so all three of us girls were sitting on the deck drinking wine while the boys were in the garage. We went through 7 bottles of wine!! We were up till 4am sitting around the fire talking and the next day I felt like total crap! My tummy was doing flip flops like crazy and I couldn't keep anything down! The only thing I had all day was a banana, half a pear, and some soup for supper. It was horrible! Needless to say I went to bed early!

On Monday I decided to put my fall/ Halloween stuff out and I washed my car. The hubbies friend helped him build a new shed for us cause he helped him on his car. We have to build this new shed to put all the stuff in it from the old shed, then tare down the old shed, side the garage and move the new shed back to where the old shed was. Pain in the butt if you ask me and I think the shed is going to be impossible to move after it is built!? My Mom also called yesterday to see if I had a passport but I told her that mine had expired a few years ago. She was going to buy tickets to Vegas for my b-day and take me with her but since I don't have a passport I can't go! ? :( Oh- well maybe next year!?

I was up again for most of last night with a gutt ache again!? It feels like heart burn, indigestion, and nausea all in one!? I feel like crap - I've got this gaggy feeling in my throat every time I stand up. I hate how on the days you feel like crap always seem to be the busiest!? The phone won't stop ringing which is making me get up to pick my orders!? grrr I hope I feel better tonight or it is going to be another long night?!

No comments: