A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Weigh in Wednesday

I feel like I have every feeling going through me today .... I'm excited, slightly disappointed, a little depressed, grouchy, eager, anxious! ? I think I will be better after the weekend is over, I just have a gazillion thoughts going through my head - mostly about life in general. I am very happy about my weigh in today, it seems like that +5lb gain was probably, most likely due to the wine because for this week....


Week 55 = 169.0lbs

(-5lbs)

So it looks like all the weight gained last week has been lost this week (except for 0.2lbs but that's minor). I took the dog off her "bed rest" and have started walking her again, just short walks but they still seem to affect her leg?! We need to take her back to the vet to either get more medication or to pursue other options? I don't think it hurts her, it's not like she is whining as she walks, but I do feel bad for her and wish her leg would get better?!

The leaves are starting to change color, I absolutely love this time of year - not too hot, not too cold and very pretty colors. Although today is a little colder then most fall days, it feels like winter is just around the corner!? I'm not a big fan of winter but this year I would like to do a little more winter sports like maybe take my nephew tobogganing once and a while or go to the ski hill.

No comments: