A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, September 28, 2007

TGIF ...

Finally .... the Friday before my holiday's begin! It seemed to take forever to get here but at last, my last day! I have a fairly busy week planned which kinda sucks cause I'm sure it will make my holiday's fly by! :(

Tonight we have the Street Legal races (unless they get rained out) and we were suppose to have tomorrow off but now the track management has decided to have a "fun day" from 4-7pm tomorrow night!? I wish they would have made it for longer, seems like such a waste to just go out there for three hours!? My Dad also comes home tomorrow night so we need to remember to pick him up from the airport at 9pm! Since we don't have to go to the race track till 4 on Saturday I am hoping to go do a little shopping. I decided I am going to spend my birthday money on a new "die cutter" from Michaels, it is for cutting out shapes and words for scrap booking. I also would like to make my own Christmas cards this year and use it too make cute shapes and such. I also want to make a stop at Toys R Us to try and find a kids couch that folds out into a bed. Like this one in the pic but I'm hoping to find a "Princess" one or animal print. After our dog has her surgery she will not be able to jump on the couch so I thought it would be nice to spoil her a bit and get her her very own couch that can be folded out into a bed for night time!!! :) I pre-bowled last night so that I can stay home with her Thursday night, hopefully she isn't too much of a suck! ;)

Then Sunday is more racing, it is our last weekend so I'm quite excited about that! And for the rest of my holiday's I would like to paint our new shed that we just built, clean out my flower beds and maybe clean out some cupboards. I think I might also look for some good sales on sweaters for the winter, I am absolutely freezing already and it's not even that cold out yet! I don't know what I'm going to do when it is subzero temps! I also need to start walking again and I think I will just go on the treadmill for now until the dog is healthy enough to go with me. I feel like I need to move more and get active again I just feel so ot of shape! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww Roxie's very own fold down couch - how cute is that? Now we know where she gets her "suckies" from - Mommy. Hope she feels better soon. PS: Are we still going to be able to go sheet shopping? If not then I'll pick up some at Zellers.

Chris H said...

Ha ha, our dog has her very own couch... and she is eating it!!! We have already taken one of the cushions away altogether as she ripped it to bits.. pieces of foam everywhere! Hope your dog doesn't do that!