A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Birthday and TGIF !


Well today is my 30th Birthday and I woke up this morning to 30 pink bras and a giant blow up clown on the front yard! I was so expecting penguins .... not bras! I thought the bra thing was for older ladies, ladies that lived through the "burn the bras" days!? I'm so embarrassed -- mostly cause of the giant clown! ! :P

Last night at the bowling alley they made a big announcement on the PA about me turning 30! And tonight we have to work at the Street Legals, where I am also expecting something -- I'm not too sure on what yet but I'm sure there will be another announcement!

Then tomorrow I was suppose to work but I told my boss that I had too much too do and wasn't going to make it in, which he was fine with. So now instead I get to clean the house, go to Costco to pick up supplies, get a hair cut and wait for people to show up for our BBQ! I'm actually expecting quite a few people, maybe like 40? I'm shipping our dog over to the 'grandparents' so that I don't feel like I have to watch her all night and can kind of relax a bit. The weather is suppose to be awesome, which is great cause I really didn't know what I would do if it was crummy weather.

My Dad is spending the night at our house tonight, he is leaving early tomorrow morning for Belize. He lives quite a distance from the airport and we are a little closer so he won't have to get up quite as early. We have friends that live in Belize and he usually goes down once a year to visit but usually it is in Feb not Sept, which is rainy/ hurricane season!

So I'm thinking that today is going to be a long day but at least it is Friday and I can kinda sleep in tomorrow! :) I plan on letting loose a bit (diet wise) for the weekend so I don't expect a very good weigh in next week but you only turn 30 once ... right!? ;) I would love to go for breakfast (bacon n' eggs) on Sunday morning, I haven't done that for a long time! But I guess that depends on how I feel, although I don't plan on drinking at all (not after last weekend!) but I guess we will see what happens! ? I get to POAS tomorrow morning so that will determine a lot of what happens! ;) Keep you fingers crossed but I starting to think that it might be a BFN! :(

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

Hey - Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great time at the bbq and that you are spoiled, as you deserve!!

Chris H said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YESTERDAY YA OLD TART!!!! Pink bras!!!! What a hoot! Have a wonderful weekend chick.