A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Weigh in Wednesday



Lately I feel like I have been so lazy! Since the dog is unable to go for walks I have lost my walking partner. I suppose I could go downstairs and walk the treadmill for a while but I'm too lazy! So I just sit and watch T.V. and relax, last night was "Beauty and the Geek" and "The Biggest Loser" - both were really good. I'm OK with my weigh in this week considering I have been overly lazy lately and we had a birthday party on the weekend. For this weeks weigh in ....

Week 57 = 171.0lbs

(+0.2lbs)

Not bad ? As long as I stay in that 5lb range I am happy, although I do prefer to see the 16_# instead! I think we are going for supper tonight, to the Red Lobster. I'm not much of a seafood lover but my hubby is and they have a good grilled chicken that I usually get. I can hardly wait for this week to be over!! I start my holiday's on Friday and am excited to relax a little more and not have to worry about going into work! I plan on cleaning out my flower beds, babysitting the dog (after her surgery) and hopefully getting some visiting done! Hopefully I'll still be able to find time to blog and keep you up to date? ;)

No comments: