A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekend Review.....

Well the weekend went really good, lots of people showed up - some I expected but some I was surprised showed up! My brother and SIL came early cause they had the kids and would have had to leave early, everyone else showed up around 5:30-6pm. We had BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs, the weather was really nice and I even got lots of gifts - that was unexpected! I had to open my gifts in front of everyone and surprisingly there wasn't any "prank" gifts, I got one mystery gift (where they never signed the card) but it is really nice lingerie and not some cheesy gag gift. I was surprised at how early some people left, maybe because the sun sets so early now that it feels a lot later then it really is? And of course we had a few that just wouldn't leave! ;) We finally made it to bed by 3:00am and then got up the next day for breakfast with the in laws! :) It was great!





We didn't do much on Sunday, besides breakfast and clean up a bit. It was a pretty lazy day! Even though I only had a few drinks I still felt drained on Sunday and enjoyed my lazy day! ;) I must have slept funny last night cause this morning my arm is killing me! I can barely move it, my elbow hurts a lot! Maybe it's old age!?



Speaking of old age, the dog doesn't seem to be getting any better and it looks like her leg is bugging her even more now?! I need to make another vet appointment to see what else we can do about her limp, hopefully it won't cost too much to fix her up!?

1 comment:

Denise Potter said...

what! no pics of the lawn card!

sorry we didn't make it your place on Sun. We will have to take a rain check k?

luv u!