A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Weigh in Wednesday



Week 56 = 170.8lbs
(+1.8lbs)

Not bad for celebrating my birthday on the weekend and having cake and other unmentionable goodies! ;) Next week is our 2 year anniversary so we will be going out for dinner then too! I am happy with this weigh in and figure that this is where I will probably remain for a long time, in between 168-172.

We have these little aphids (little black flies or 'fruit flies') at work that keep buzzing around me and seriously pissing me off! They keep trying to drink my coffee and eat my fruit! Disgusting! I hate them and wish I knew how to get rid of them! This is one of the only reason that I love winter! No bugs!

After watching the season finale of "Big Brother 8" - which BTW I wasn't too happy about who won. I started watching the new season of "Beauty and the Geek", they have thrown a few twists into this season and it should be interesting to see how everything plays out!? Now I just have to remember to keep watching it. The other show that I can't wait to start is "Amazing Race", I love both of these shows.

1 comment:

Denise Potter said...

when is amz race starting? I love that show too!