A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend Review


Winter is definitely quickly approaching, it has been so cold lately, maybe it's cause I have less 'insulation' but I am awful cold lately and it's not even winter yet! I think I need to go buy some nice sweaters, all the one's I have right now are much too big for me - which is nice around the house but when I go out I feel like they make me look bigger then I really am! ?




The weekend was good, racing of course all weekend - Friday was the

regular Street Legal night where anything exciting rarely happens! Saturday went fairly smooth except for when there were incidences at the oval and they had to use our ambulance so we couldn't race till the ambulance got back. After the races on Saturday we had a 50th Birthday party to attend, my in-laws neighbor who was also our photographer at our wedding. Sunday there was a power outage so we were standing around at the track waiting for the power to go back on (even though there are about 10 generators out there and we could have used one of them). I think everyone is just getting tired of being out at the race track, there is only one more weekend left of racing and then they want to have a Street Legal race on Thanksgiving Monday. Because of racing on Sunday I missed out on my girlfriends baby shower and my nephews birthday party! So, I'm hoping that while I am on holiday's next week I will be able to make a trip out to St.Albert and stop by to visit my girlfriend to see her new baby!



Today is our 2nd year anniversary!! I can't believe it's been two years already! ? It seemed to have flown by! I think we will go out for dinner sometime this week to Red Lobster, it will be a birthday/anniversary dinner combo!

2 comments:

Denise Potter said...

Michelle had her baby!!! What did she have etc.

Happy A day!!!

Luv you! let me know when or if ever your free to we can make some plans to get together.

Fatinah said...

happy anniversay! best wishes for many more happy years!!