A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, September 07, 2007

~~ TGIF ~~

Well I did call in sick yesterday, it didn't help much - just let me sleep in for a bit. I'm back at work today and my back still feels funny, I feel like I have a lot of pressure on me - if that makes any sense? Like if someone was sitting on my stomach? I'll give it a little longer before I go to a doctor though, cause I'm stubborn like that! Last night was our first night back at bowling, it was nice to see everyone again. We found out that the guy that has been our "president" for the past few years is not coming back this year so we need to elect a new one. Me and the hubby are also debating if we want to be the ones to buy gifts this year. I think it would be fun and I really do enjoy looking in the flyer's and finding deals but it's the shopping part that bugs me! Dealing with the sales crowds and Boxing day crowds ... just to get the deal! :P It was quite a long night and I am even more tired today ~~ almost slept in this morning!



This weekend is full of racing, one of the last full weekends, the season is almost over - which couldn't come any quicker! I don't think we are going to have the garage sided before my b-day. I didn't want to have it half done or have a mess in the backyard so we agreed it would probably be best if we just waited. Hopefully that doesn't mean wait till next year and it will hopefully still get done this year, just not till after my party! ? But then again ... it seems like everything we (I) wanted done this year is going to have to wait till next year now !! Like the garage sale, finishing the patio door, put the new sky light in, start on the basement ... just to name a few! :P



You Are A Good Friend

You're always willing to listen

Or lend a shoulder to cry on

You're there through thick and thin

Many people consider you their "best friend"!

What kind of friend are you?

1 comment:

Denise Potter said...

stomch ach? heart burn? nausia? back ach? is there something your not telling me?

just kidding. I hope you feel better before the big bash next weekend.

Luv you!