A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, September 10, 2007

weekend review


I was awfully tired this morning and almost slept in, it's a good thing I had a shower last night cause there was no time this morning! The weekend was good, full of racing and nothing too exciting happened which is good. We were having some issues with moisture on the track, due to all the rain we have had recently and because the track is built on swamp land the water table seems to be quite high so we kept having to check the track for water making the day seem a lot longer then it should have been!

I have a busy week as well and don't think I will have any time to rest, I need to get everything ready for my b-day party this weekend and since we have bowling on Thursday night and a Street Legal race on Friday night plus I'm suppose to work Saturday morning it looks like the only time I will have to do anything is the beginning of the week!? I need to make a salad and chili, clean the house, wash the sheets in the spare room and go grocery shopping for other snack food! I think I will opt out of working on Sat. I just have way too much to do, the hubby offered to help but I have other plans for him!! he he ... He needs to do all the outdoor stuff like finish working on the POS in the garage, clean up the driveway, mow the lawn and finish the shed!! All this needs to be done by Wed ... crazy! :P

On a lighter note ..... I snuck a peak at the scale ... I know I shouldn't have and it usually makes for bad news on weigh in day but so far the scale says I'm back down to 170 so maybe that +5lb gain was from too much wine!? I also feel a little better now, my queasiness has seamed to settle and my back ache has moved up and now my teeth seem to be sore - weird !? ? Maybe it was a mild case of the flu ? Hopefully I'll be 100% by Friday!! ;)

1 comment:

Chris H said...

hope you get it all done and dusted by the time you have your birthday party, sounds like you have a very busy week ahead. Hope you don't come down with the flu!~