A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wednesday weigh in ....



I don't get it ..... I'm so confused with my weigh in today!? I'm actually a little mad about it! I have been feeling ill for the past 4 days and have not been eating as much as I should have been. In fact I barely ate anything at all on Sunday and spent most of the day in bed! ? I would have thought that that would account for a loss not a gain!? The only thing I can think of that would amount to this big of a gain is the fact that I have not been taking the dog for her nightly walks! With her being on bed rest for a couple weeks it has made me feel like I can "take it easy" for two weeks too!!!?? But I cleaned the house like crazy on the weekend and cleaned my car inside and out - which was pretty hard work! ? I haven't been cheating, at least not what I would consider a cheat. We had BBQ steak on the weekend but I stuck to my 4oz and ate lots of salad and veggies!? I haven't gone out for any fancy dinners, we went to DQ for dinner last night before grocery shopping but I had a salad! ? I've been keeping up with my water intake, if not more cause of my upset tummy it's about the only drink that doesn't upset it more!? It just sucks! So my numbers for this week are:

Week 54 =174.0lbs

(+5.2lbs) !!! :o

I seriously don't get it? I think this is the biggest gain I have ever had!? And although I am almost certain that next week it will go down again I still had to check the scale three times to make sure I was reading it right!? Well at least I did sleep a little better last night except for I woke up in the middle of the night burning up? I was sweating like crazy? I however do feel a little better this morning and don't seem to feel as queasy but my back is killing me! I can't even yawn without feeling sharp pains in my back and rib cage? Well - hopefully next week will show better numbers or I may have to switch to once a month weigh in's!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is strange. I hope things get better...I'm sure feeling bad and having a weigh-in like that would be really rough :(

Denise Potter said...

my weigh ins have been crap too. Maybe nature is having an effect.

Could humons have a natural need to put on the pounds to make it through winter? lol.