A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Weigh in Wednesday!



Week 59= 172.6lbs
(+1.6lbs)

I'm not surprised, I haven't been on top of my water intake lately and I'm pretty sure that is what my problem is. Either that or it's because I haven't been exercising very much. I looked at my little graph chart that Ticker Factory plots for me after I register my weigh in with them and I noticed that my dots are starting to go up hill!!! I must put a stop to that!!! I am also thinking that I will only post my weigh in's once a month now instead of every week? It is frustrating to post that I have gained a pound this week and then the next week I post that I lost it!? Which equals nothing!

Yesterday was a fairly busy evening for us, after supper one of our track friends came over to talk to my hubby about working on his car. And then after he left my inlaws came over to help my hubby get our new upright deep freeze downstairs! I'm so happy we finally got ourselves a good deep freeze, now I can clean out the fridge one a bit and move things downstairs and maybe be able to stock it up a bit! Of course with all the visitors the dog was getting excited and wanted to play but she isn't quite ready yet. She ended up hurting her leg and started yelping, now she is limping again! :( It's nothing major she just over did it, I just will just be nice to have her back at 100%!

No comments: