A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Stuff ....


The city opened another section of our "ring road" yesterday, the orange section on the map above is now open. Which made my drive to work this morning a snap!! It was awesome, I work on the right hand side of the map kinda on the road where the little green square is and I live almost at the first yellow dot on the orange line. So I just jumped on the freeway and away I went, 8 minutes later I was at work!! :o There are no lights on this section of the highway and the speed limit is 100km/hr so it moves quite well. It pretty much cut my drive to work in half! :) !!

So last night we went over to my MIL's to watch her after her surgery, she seemed OK - just a little tired. I just sat and watched TV for a while and every once and a while I would check on her in the bedroom. She sat up with us for a little while and was telling us how they couldn't get her to sleep so they just went ahead with the surgery anyway and just froze her! ewww -- I don't think I could do that! I would pass out! :P Speaking of passing out ... thankfully there was no drama last night and I never had to call 911!! I don't do well in those situations! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well AF is now 4 days late and my BBT is still fairly high - 36.76C (98.17F). Which is good news but I have had a 35CD before and I don't feel any different (I don't think)? So I'm kinda scared to POAS, not because I'm worried about seeing a BFP but in fact I really don't want to see another BFN! I think I would rather see AF - it's less discouraging! ? We'll see ..... I think I will give it a few more days and just watch my BBT, if it stays high then I will use my last HPT to see what it says! ;) Hopefully it stuck this time! :> I'm so nervous and I just know that now that I actually said something AF will show up .... that's usually how it goes, once I show just a little bit of hope I get crushed! :(

2 comments:

Denise Potter said...

Huh! Everything from the dotted line below is jibberish to me! fill me in?

Denise Potter said...

I got the hpt one, but that's it. AF? BBT? huh!